If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Desk at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
We collect information from users in a several different ways:
- Information you choose to give to us.
- Information we get from third parties, like social network sites.
- Information we get automatically when you use our service.
Information You Choose to Give Us
When you use our service, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. When you choose to use VideoFizz, you must provide some basic information about yourself in order to establish an account; including, your email address, phone number, and a password. These items are the minimally-required information in order to utilize our service. Additionally, you may provide to us payment information like a credit or debit card number or PayPal account information and under some circumstances you may provide your mailing address to us. If you contact our Support Desk, we will collect any information that you provide at that time.
Information Collected from Third Parties
In order to utilize our service, with your permission, we may collect information from third parties like Facebook and other social network sites. You can limit the amount of information you share with us through third parties.
Automatically Collected Information
In order to use our service, we collect some basic information that may be automatically shared with us.
- Analytics. We use analytics services to understand how individuals use our services.
- Camera and Photos. We require the collection of images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We will only access your device’s camera or photos if you give us permission to do so.
- Content Information. We collect content that you share to or create within our app.
- Device Contacts. Since VideoFizz requires access to your contact information in order to invite friends to participate, with your consent, we will collect information from your device’s contact list.
- Device Information.
- We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, and the mobile phone number.
- We also collect device information that will help us diagnose and troubleshoot problems in the event you experience any crash or other problem while using our service.
How We Use Your Information
We promise to keep the information that you provide to us safe. Below is how your personal information may be used.
- To provide customer support (your name, your email address, your phone number);
- to communicate service reminders, promotions, and other information about features that we may offer;
- to link or combine user information with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service as well as to develop and improve marketing and advertising;
- to create and identify you as a user in our system; and
- to create advertisements and publish testimonials, with consent of the featured user.
Your personal information may be processed and stored in the United States and other countries. Anonymous and/or aggregated data records from your personal information may be created by excluding any information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to enhance the content of our Services and improve the App. We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
How We Share Your Information
We may share information about you in the following ways with other VideoFizz users. The following information may be shared with other VideoFizz users:
- public information, such as your name, when an individual receives an invitation to participate in a VideoFizz; and
- content you submit within the app will be shared with other individuals who participate in any VideoFizz that you knowingly participate in by accepting an invitation, and potentially the public via social network sites.
Information You Choose to Share with Third Parties
Our service may allow you to log in with social network sites. You can limit the amount of information shared these social network sites. You can also disable the connection with social network sites and our app. We receive information from connected social network sites; you can limit the amount of information shared.
Updates to this Policy
This policy may be changed from time-to-time. The most up-to-date version of the policy shall always be made available at www.videofizz.com.
VideoFizz welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. Please send feedback to us by visiting www.videofizz.com.
131 E. Washington ST
Kearney, MO 64060
+1 (816) 635-2067